Privacy and Policy
Sunanda Environmental International Pvt Ltd
15, S.P. Mukherjee Road, 3rd Floor
Hereinafter referred to as “the Contractor”
- The Contractor commits to ensuring that they will have enough staff and Server Capacity to develop, maintain and manage software as well program related services and management including supply.
Any faults / errors that occur will be immediately resolved by the Contractor based on the maintenance agreement.
- In the event of maintenance the Contractor will provide specific time period notice to the Client/ Company, along with expected down-time.
- This agreement cannot be assigned or transferred by the Contractor without the consent of the client/ Company.
- This Contract is subject to interpretation under Indian Law, and both parties acknowledge and understand this upon signature.
- All orders shall be subject to the Company’s Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale except as amended within this agreement.
- The Contractor hereby agrees to ensure the data and information collected from the use of the Mobile application name software is kept secure and in line with the data privacy laws of the Government of India.
- The Contractor agrees to ensure the data and information to utilise the mobile application will not be passed on to any third party for any use outside of this agreement.
- The following mobile application as developed by our developer uses the Google Global Positioning System, local and external storage permission:
- ASMS – Smart Water Quality Application.
- Himachal Water Quality.
- Instrument Vendor Application.
- Lab Assessment.
- OMAS Water Quality App.
- OMAS Water Quality App(School and Anganwadi).
- Routine MFT Image.
- Sunanda Attendance Application.
- WBPHED FTK Application.
- WBPHED Instrument App.
- WBPHED Stock & Inventory.
- WBPHED WTP Application.
- WBPHED Water Quality App (Routine).
- WBPHED Water Quality App (School and Anganwadi).
- WBPHED Water Quality Application.